To Determine A Best Fit for Your Scope:
1. Determine your overall scope length. Include length with sunshades if so equipped. Round up or down to the nearest whole inch. (IE, a 12.5" scope rounds to 13)
2. Subtract one inch from the rounded scope size, for stretch. In the example above, 13 minus 1 is the correct cover size, the SG12. In general, your rounded scope length should fall in about the middle of the size fit range. In the example above, the 13 inch length fits nicely in the SG12 fit range of 12-14".
3. If your scope length is longer or shorter than the stock sizes in the dropdown menu, just click the "custom sizing" box and type in your needed length and the scope make and model.
4. If your objective lens is 56mm or greater in size, check that box and type in the size.
5. If your scope has unusually large or wide turrets, check the box and type in the scope make and model.
THATS IT! Just proceed to add to your cart as many sizes or colors desired in the same way then proceed to checkout.
Attach Keeper Loop Over Forearm, utilizing the quick connect/disconnect clip'
Place Cover Over The Objective Lens and Stretch Back Over the Ocular End
Grasp Rear Finger Tab, Pull Cover Rearward and Up,
Then Release. Cover "slingshots" Forward, Clear of Scope, But Is Retained On The Rifle